Fondazione CUOA works actively with foreign institutions, international organisations, Universities and Business Schools for the promotion of research, training and consultancy activities, with special commitment to developing countries and transitioning economies.
In 50 years, it has successfully carried out several assignments/projects both in Italy and abroad, particularly in the following areas of activity:
- Management Training
- Development of SMEs
- Gender Equality and Social Development
- Reform of the Education System
- Regional Development
- Local governments
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Cultural Heritage.
The services provided by Fondazione CUOA are:
- Post-Diploma and Post-Graduate Training Programmes
- Executive Training Programmes
- Seminars and Workshops
- Master's Degree Programmes
- Training Needs' Analysis and Competency Development
- Life-long Learning
- Sector and Firm Level Diagnostics
- Management of Technical Assistance Projects
- Management Consultancy
- Study and Research
- Best Practice Dissemination.