Fondazione CUOA has been studying and using e-learning since 1999, thus developing a strong experience and a wide knowledge in this field.
Since 1999, around 100 courses and projects in Fondazione CUOA have alreadyincluded e-learning in theirprogrammes, aimed at different targets:
- new graduates
- public administrations and schools
- banks and insurances
- industrial districts
- tourist sector
- education and vocational training sector
Each project has been adapted and tailored to suitthe specific target's needs and characteristics. The content of each project has been chosen andpreparedwith the help of experts in the relevant fields.
E-learning for Fondazione CUOA today means:
- supporting traditional learning
- study and research on web based training
- management models for online professional communities
- training on e-learning subjects
Since 2006 Fondazione CUOA has been using Moodle as its LMS, customising it on the specific context. Our e-learning dedicated portal can be accessed at http://www.elearningcuoa.it