TRAINING ON COMMISSION
Training processes on commission are required to answer two specific requirements:
- supply stimuli to reflection which can promote professional and managerial development of the resources concerned;
- give contents which are clearly relevant to the organisational structures and internal operational processes which can have a profitable operational return.
Fondazione CUOA's training on commission has its origins in a clear measurement and assessment of training needs, with a high level of customer involvement in a partnership relationship aimed at the co-development of paths consistent with internal organisational development processes.
The many actions realised are characterised by:
- a teaching approach able to conjugate scientific rigour and operational transfer of the contents;
- ability to use integrated teaching methods of a 'blended' type (classroom training, on-line self-training courses and e-learning paths) to promote the balance between work and learning;
- enhancement of the competences in organisations, through a process of contamination, transformation and put onto the network to generate growth and innovation;
- ability to ensure a coverage of very extensive and transversal themes (specialist technical talks, commercial and managerial activities) with a strong push towards project innovation;
- flexibility and timeliness in distribution and willingness to guarantee coverage of actions throughout Italy and the world, at clients' offices, according to the needs expressed;
- implementation of systems able to assess the efficacy and impact of training action.
Become a leader of the success of your company
This is a Fondazione CUOA offer aimed at managers, professionals and businesses for the evolution and strengthening of individual and organisational competences, of both a technical and managerial nature, in the different strategic contexts in which company competitiveness is focussed today.