CUOA has set up the Lean Enterprise Project in partnership with companies, industrial confederations and universities; it is a project for the creation of a Lean centre of excellence in Italy (the CUOA Lean Enterprise Centre).
The 'Lean Enterprise Club' initiative started inside the 'Lean Enterprise Project', promoted by the Industrial Association of Vicenza and Fondazione CUOA, with the aim of:
- constituting an excellence reference point at national level on lean themes;
- contributing to the awareness of entrepreneurs and managers of the need for deep intervention in their organisations using contents, methods and techniques which have been able to demonstrate their efficacy at international level;
- represent a virtuoso model of collaboration between businesses and research, training and consultancy centres, in the shared view of the enhancement of experience and development of the competences necessary for the competitivity of the entrepreneurial system.
The 'Lean Enterprise CLUB' is particularly aimed at:
- companies in the manufacturing sector and service companies already active or strongly interested in lean themes;
- entrepreneurial and sector associations which are interested in promoting a more extensive reflection on the themes of competitivity and new ways of doing business in a globalised market with their associates;
- credit and financial institutes interested in contributing to the diffusion of experience, methods, instruments and competences necessary for the development of the reference economic and entrepreneurial system.
The 'Lean Enterprise CLUB' wants to involve a selected group of partners interested in:
- giving its contribution of ideas, competences and relationships for the development of the 'Lean Enterprise Project';
- participate in the life of a modern school of management, which has created numerous initiatives and offers opportunities which are certainly of interest for partners through the project activities;
- involve the resources of your own company in CUOA courses/seminars, according to the specific requirements;
- enter a network of companies, bodies, national and international associations, foreign business schools, lecturers, consultants and international managers of absolute excellence;
- select high potential people and finance their training in excellence, identifying the students with CUOA for work experiences and project work in their own company.
For information and membership of the 'Lean Enterprise CLUB
Ms. Roberta Basso: Tel. +390444333760, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org