February, 8 2020
8:15am - 3:00pm
Villa Valmarana Morosini, Altavilla Vicentina - Vicenza
Open day at CUOA to meet Alumni, students, staff and teachers, to visit the school, to learn about the training programs offered and to set up an orientation meeting with experts.
The day starts at 8:30 am with a welcome coffee. This will be followed by a presentation of the school and sessions on the training courses offered by CUOA, as well as orientation meetings.
Register for Open Day: email@example.com
CUOA Business School is one of the most important management schools in Italy.
We are an incubator of ideas and relationships, where people and companies can find concrete answers to their needs for professional growth and affirmation.
We are the ideal place where knowing and doing converge. We offer daily occasions for discussion, reflection and real opportunities to acquire personal, professional and organisational knowledge. At CUOA, people and companies can find the right ground on which to create new starting points and to embark on a unique path of growth, immediately usable and able to be put into practice. We listen and we guide students through a constant monitoring of the scenarios and through careful research on management issues.
Our strength lies in the constant attention to the value of people, to the role of national and international institutions, to the ethical dimension of every economic action, to the importance of merit in economic and social life.
- MBA and master’s programs, executive courses and projects tailored to companies, professionals, managers and young graduates
- Training and consultancy for the banking and finance industry
- Projects in collaboration with foreign institutions for the internationalisation of companies
- Activities for the managerial development of Public Administrations
- Centre of excellence on themes of Lean Management and Digital Business.
How to reach us
CUOA Business School, Via Marconi 103, Altavilla Vicentina (VI)
- from the Autostrada Serenissima MI-VE, approximately 5 km from the "Vicenza Ovest" or "Montecchio" exits;
- from the Vicenza Railway Station, with bus line no. 12 in the direction of Altavilla.
Large free parking area in front of Villa Valmarana Morosini.
Parking is also available in the nearby carpark of the Church of Altavilla Vicentina.