Golden Rules for Successfully Leading People Through Turbulent Changes
- €0,00 +IVA Alla conferma dell'iscrizione
04.03.2021 - 10.03.2021
Duration: 4 hours, 2 live lessons
Date and time: 4 and 10 March, 2021 | from 6.00 to 8.00 PM CET
Trainer: Daniela Bassetto
In Supervuca times – vibrant, unreal, crazy, astounding - leaders must be able to ride and even accelerate change, maintaining the North Pole, in order to deliver long term results
together with their teams. Design a long-term vision, increase understanding capabilities, create flexible networks, learn from trial & error are the key-skills for safely steering teams and companies towards the desired targets.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended.
Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
- Understand why SuperV.U.C.A. environment requires SuperV.U.C.A. leaders
- Develop top skills to manage uncertainty and volatility in the day-by-day decisions and
- Assess your leadership skills following the «6 Golden Rules Routemap»:
Build and empower a high performance team, enabling it to constantly deliver extraordinary results
Understand what’s inside V.U.C..A leadership and how to become an effective leader in practice, applying the 3 E Model.
FIRST SESSION - 2 hours
- V.U.C.A. environment and related impact on strategic leadership
- Turn the Vibrant into a Vision
- Turn the Unreal into deep Understanding
- Turn the Crazy into Clarity
- Turn the Astonishing into Agile projects
SECOND SESSION - 2 hours
- A leadership model in VUCA times
- 3E leadership in thoughts, decisions, actions
- From promise to performance
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 200,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 200,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 120,00 + V.A.T.
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 100,00 V.A.T. included
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
To proceed with registration and payment please request the registration form by filling out the information request form here below.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to email@example.com