08.06.2021 - 17.06.2021
Duration: 8 hours, 4 live lessons
Date and time: 8, 10, 15 and 17 June, 2021 | from 6.00 to 8.00 PM CEST
Trainer: Daniela Bassetto
New Skills to Lead Teams and Projects in Disruptive and Unreal Environments
Standard leadership models are becoming obsolete, leaving the room to Agile Leadership. Agile Leaders build communities based on high trust, respect and meaningful working relationships. Their role is to provide their teams with all that they need to operate efficiently but then to let them function autonomously within their boundaries. Learn how to promote change, aligning communication, commitment, collaboration.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended. Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Understand the heavy impact vibrant changes have on people and organisations: we want to focus on what’s happening under the surface and how we can answer to the new needs of individuals and teams
Learn & unlearn: build a new leader’s mindset
- Learn how to read team’s expressed expectations and unexpressed needs
- Learn and apply 4 keys to inspire your team for the long-term future, maintain and increase performance in the short- and medium-term: 4-levels planning
- Manage remote working vs perceived proximity, in a well-balanced integration
- Sharpen your emotional intelligence at work to keep momentum, motivation, enthusiasm even at a distance
- Understand how to prioritize "connection" over "correction"
- Learn to skip from old waterfall strategy to new agile planning
- Discover, Design, Develop, Test and Deliver quick results
- Design your next steps: lessons learned, action plan
FIRST SESSION - 2 hours
Supervuca changes and the impact on organisations, teams, individuals; back to basic needs and new leadership skills
The 3 C’s of Agile Leadership and the new management styles
The importance of trust.
SECOND SESSION - 2 hours
Self-empowerment skills and agile leadership
From waterfall planning to agile planning: advantages and risks
Agile leaders build agile teams…and share responsibilities of key-decisions.
THIRD SESSION - 2 hours
4 keys to Envision, Empower, Enable, Execute in tough times
Define reality, provide hope
4 values to embody: safety, hope, freedom, proximity.
FOURTH SESSION - 2 hours
Agile planning vs waterfall planning
How to build a Scrum Team able to deliver day-by-day results
The Agile Leadership role in an agile environment.
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 360,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 360,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 220,00 + V.A.T.
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 180,00 V.A.T. included
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
To proceed with registration and payment please request the registration form by filling out the information request form here below.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to email@example.com