Your privacy is important to us
The CUOA Foundation’s mission is to connect professionals to allow them to be more productive and successful. Central to the mission is our commitment to be transparent regarding the data we collect about you and how we use and share this data.
Fondazione CUOA - Centro Universitario di Organizzazione Aziendale, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, Tax Code and VAT No. 02645700242, registered office in Via G. Marconi no. 103, Villa Valmarana Morosini, 36077 Altavilla Vicentina (VI), Italy Tel +39 0444-333711 email email@example.com as Data Controller, (hereinafter, “Controller”),
HEREBY INFORMS YOU
pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulation in the manner and for the purposes specified below:
1 – OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING AND NATURE OF THE DATA
The Data Controller, during the conclusion of business relationships and/or requests for information relating to its activities, collects personal data (name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number - hereinafter, “personal data” or simply “data”) and, subject to consent, also special data.
Special data are processed for:
- following up on specific services and operations requested by data subjects (e.g. verification of access to the structure for people with disabilities);
- purposes of recruitment and selection of personnel where the CV contains special data.
In this regard, the Controller informs that CVs containing special data will be processed only if the data subject has given specific consent to do so.
2 – PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes, distinguished by legal basis of reference:
2.1 – Performance of the contract – fulfilment of legal obligations (art. 6, lett. b, lett. c).
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- to fulfil the legal obligations, a regulation, community legislation or an order of the Authority (e.g. management and reporting of training/information activities) and to comply with the legal provisions and/or regulations (e.g. D.G.R. 948/2016, European Social Fund in synergy with the European Regional Development Fund, POR FSE 2014 2020 – Ob. “investment package for growth and jobs”).
- to fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and administrative-accounting obligations (e.g. acquisition of information prior to the conclusion of a contact, execution of operations based on obligations arising from the contract concluded with customers, verifications and evaluations on the results and on the performance of relationships).
- for placement activities such as facilitating communication between companies and candidates, also by sending qualified CVs to companies participating in the service, information on job offers, or any other event aimed at improving personal and professional training.
- organize and manage training events by way of example and not exhaustive (webinars, conferences, training courses etc.).
2.2 – On the basis of your consent (art. 6 lett. a).
On the basis of your consent, your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- information, communication, sharing and dissemination of services and products related to training, research and networking activities (events, seminars, etc.) carried out by the Data Controller;
- networking between people and institutions, companies, entities;
- assessment of customer satisfaction regarding the quality of services provided and the activities performed by the CUOA Foundation, and/or in-depth research activities conducted through personal interviews, questionnaires, surveys, etc.;
- recruitment and selection; personal data provided in the attached data collection form and curriculum vitae (hereinafter the CV) will be processed by the Data Controller to recruit and select personnel.
2.3 – Legitimate interests (art. 6, lett. f – recital 47).
We inform you that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to the Data Controller’s services and products similar to those which you have already used, unless you do not give consent, to be communicated to the contacts indicated in point 8.
In addition, personal data are processed to provide the following Alumni services to CUOA students:
- organisation of training and education events reserved for CUOA Alumni;
- sending of information on specific activities organised by the CUOA Alumni Association.
3 – RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data provided may be communicated to third-party recipients in order to fulfil the contract or achieve the contractual purposes. More specifically, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Legal, labour and tax professionals and consultants;
- Banking institutions;
- Entities and Authorities competent for fulfilling legal obligations and/or complying with provisions imposed by public bodies (Tax Agency, Veneto Region, etc.);
- External subjects who manage, support, and assist, even occasionally, the Data Controller in the administration of the computer system and telecommunication networks (including email);
- The CUOA Alumni Association.
Subjects belonging to the above categories act as the Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as separate data processors. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available at the Data Controller’s registered office.
4 – PROCESSING METHOD
The processing is carried out using manual tools, computers and/or IT enabled tools with organisational and processing logics strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, however in order to guarantee the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of personal data.
In compliance with article 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of EU Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a way that allows identification of data subjects for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data were collected and processed.
5 – PROVISION OF DATA
We inform you that, taking into account the purposes of the processing specified in point 2.1, the provision of data is mandatory and the failed, incorrect or partial provision of data may result in the ability to provide the requested service.
6 – TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
Personal data provided will not be transferred outside the European Union.
7 – PLACE AND DURATION OF PROCESSING
The data are processed at the registered office of the Data Controller. Personal data are kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in the event of withdrawal and/or other type of termination of the aforementioned relationship, within the terms established by law for the fulfilment, for example, of tax obligations.
For marketing purposes, the data will be kept until the consent is revoked or for the period established by law or by the Measures issued by the Supervisory Authority.
8 – RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You may, at any time, exercise the rights expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, and in particular:
- to access your personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or erasure of said data or the limitation of the processing that concerns you;
- to oppose the processing; the data portability;
- to withdraw your consent: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before its withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Authority).
You may exercise your rights by sending a written request to Fondazione CUOA, Via Guglielmo Marconi n. 103, 36077 – Altavilla Vicentina (VI), or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.