09.11.2021 - 18.11.2021
Duration: 6 hours, 2 live lessons
Date and time: 9 and 18 November, 2021 | from 5.00 to 8.00 PM CET
Trainer: Yadvinder Rana
In a context where the world is changing at an accelerating speed, in an era of unprecedented uncertainty and complexity managing international projects, teams, clients and suppliers is becoming more difficult than ever. It is essential to acquire specific tools and techniques to manage individuals from different nations and cultures, over whom we often not have hierarchical authority.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended. Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
● Definition of cultural dimensions that identify people’s thought, reasoning, communication and behaviour.
● Acquisition of basic communication techniques, learning how to apply these skills in the global environment.
● Definition of a leadership and Influence model to manage distant and international teams.
FIRST SESSION - 3 hours
● Cultural dimensions definition and evaluation: hierarchy, individualism, risk propensity, time, rules, emotions.
● The role of Religion and History.
● Cultural Clusters: aggregation of countries with similar Cultural Dimensions.
● A dynamic perspective on culture.
SECOND SESSION - 3 hours
Intercultural Communication and leadership
● Hi and Low context communication
- The importance of silence.
- Filters, prejudices, stereotypes and perception in communication.
- Conflict management and emotions.
● The different perception of time among cultures.
● Trust level relationship and the perceived balance and fairness of relationship.
- Different Leadership styles across cultures.
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 270,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 270,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 170,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 135,00 V.A.T. included.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
To proceed with registration and payment click on the "ACQUISTA" button and follow the instructions.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: email@example.com
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org