10.05.2021 - 13.05.2021
Duration: 4 hours, 2 live lessons
Date and time: 10 and 13 May, 2021 | from 6.00 to 8.00 PM CEST
Trainer: Andrea Payaro
This course aims to develop the main competencies needed to manage a warehouse. In particular it provides the six elements of warehouse: buildings, internal infrastructures, devices, technology, material handling models, and people organization.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended.
Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
● To understand the functions of the warehouse manager and warehousing in today's supply chain and the main challenges for them.
● To analyse the individual processes within the warehouse and to improve efficiency and productivity, and reduce costs.
● To understand how to choose and utilise the equipment in the warehouse, including warehouse management systems, handling equipment, and storage systems.
First session - 2 hours
● Concept of Warehouse
● Meaning of a Warehouse Management
● Evolution of warehousing
● Types of Warehouses
● Different Types of Customers in Warehousing.
Second session - 2 hours
● Warehouse Operations
● Receiving inventory
● Storage and locations
● Picking inventory
● Despatching inventory
● Technology Aids in Warehouse Management: Bar Code Scanners, Mobile Computers, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 200,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 200,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 120,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 100,00 V.A.T. included.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
Start the registration process by filling out the form below.
You will be subsequently directed to a page with the registration form and all information needed to
complete and confirm your enrollement.
The registration will be valid only upon sending the registration form - duly completed and signed for acceptance of the general conditions and use of the service - to email@example.com, no later than 3 (three) days prior to the course start date. A copy of the bank transfer will have to be attached to the registration form.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to email@example.com