08.04.2021 - 20.04.2021
Duration: 8 hours, 4 live lessons
Date and time: 8, 13, 15 and 20 April, 2021 | from 5.00 to 8.00 PM CEST
Trainer: Augusto Chiericati
It is a common believe that Lean Thinking is only production related and it is just a set of tools to reach better efficiency. Unfortunately, this is the most common mistake that turns a powerful strategic thinking in a poor transformation experience.
Lean is all about people, that learn how to turn every process in a continuous value chain for the end customer. However, it is not enough. People need to understand what are the process that bring value both for customer and for their organizations. For that reason, it is vital to understand how to make and effective strategy, that engage all stakeholders to the true North.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended.
Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
In this course, students will be conscious of the importance to bring to the corporation’s highest level a deep knowledge in Lean Principles to drive change and to continuously improve process that are key to the organization itself.
Technicalities and variations of Strategy design tools will be delivered, in order to discuss in which way they may be used to have consensus on the current situation, on the projects that need to be prioritized and in the routines that need to be placed to check and adjust activities that span from daily work to the strategy itself.
FIRST SESSION (2 hours), SECOND SESSION (2 hours), THIRD SESSION (2 hours)
Strategy Deployment Overview
● Definition of Strategy: corporation Values, Vision and Mission.
● Value creation process: definition of Minimum Viable Product (Service).
● Current situation overview: what are the tools that can capture where the corporation is right now.
● Hoshin Kanri: why it is so effective?
● KPI design.
FOURTH SESSION (2 hours)
Routines to maintain effective strategy
● Meetings pattern: how can we keep track of our projects and how do we adjust variations?
● Kata: daily routines for people development that guarantee that improvement is in place.
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 360,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 360,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 220,00 + V.A.T.
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 180,00 V.A.T. included.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
To proceed with registration and payment click on the "ACQUISTA" button and follow the instructions.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: email@example.com
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org