24.05.2021 - 27.05.2021
Duration: 3 hours, 2 live lessons
Date and time: 24 and 27 May, 2021 | from 6.00 to 7.30 PM CEST
Trainer: Andrea Payaro
New technologies are currently turning whole sections of the economy on their heads. Logistics and especially warehousing are no exception to the rule. Combining automation, the internet of things, drones, 3D printing and innovative applications, digital developments allow to glimpse what the future warehouse will look like: smarter, more connected, automated and robotised than ever.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended.
Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
The course aims to present main technologies to support the warehouse process. From unload to reception, from storage to check out technologies create an environment where robot, exoskeletons, drones, automations support human activities.
First session - 1,5 hours
● Technologies, automations and information in the warehouse process
● Product identification: barcode, 2D barcodes, RFID, Beacons, IoT
● Storage: ASRS, fast load, vertical automated storage.
Second session - 1,5 hours
● Handling: AGV, LGV, conveyors
● Picking: Pick/Pull to light, shuttle, Kiva robots, augmented reality, robots
● Inventory control: drones
● Packaging: Automated Packaging System.
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 150,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 150,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 90,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 75,00 V.A.T. included.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
To proceed with registration and payment click on the "ACQUISTA" button and follow the instructions.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to email@example.com