Better Self-Management for the Digital Age
07.07.2021 - 14.07.2021
Duration: 6 hours, 3 live lessons
Date and time: 7, 12 and 14 July, 2021 | from 6.00 to 8.00 PM CEST
Trainer: Albert Schram
All our actions and thoughts are constrained by time, but we are not always making best use of this precious resource. Strictly speaking we can not manage time, only how we deal with it in relation to our objectives and long-term goals.
For the digital age, managing your personal time at work and in your personal life requires enhanced self-management. Many people are now working from home, and need to structure their time better by applying time management techniques, and making optimal use of digital tools.
This course is part of our special catalogue of online training courses.
The catalogue includes live courses only, offered in synchronous mode, as we particularly value and prioritize the direct interaction and discussion between participants and trainers.
Courses are designed, delivered and managed according to the distinctive quality and service standards of CUOA’s offering: you will be effectively engaged with trainers and participants, as well as with a CUOA dedicated team who will support you in all phases of distance learning. To ensure the highest engagement, a limited number of seats is available, and early registration is recommended.
Furthermore, a didactic space specifically reserved for your virtual classroom will be at your disposal on our learning platform. At the end of each lesson, teaching materials, operational tools presented by the trainer, exercises and reference bibliography will be shared to allow you effectively reach your learning objectives.
Finally, CUOA will support you in assessing your learning providing you with a final evaluation feedback. A CUOA participation certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
• You will be able to execute your active learning strategy, which will allow you to develop necessary competences to provide leadership under stress and increase your “grit”
• Using time tracking and other digital self-management tools, you will be able to measure progress towards your learning objectives
• Based on your personal brand values, you will start working on a personal self-management plan (PSMP) which will describe how you will acquire these highly demanded soft skills, partly online, and partly by receiving feedback in real time
• Finally, you can describe how today’s highly demanded soft skills are related to the management literature on self-management, growth mindset, making smart decisions, inclusive leadership and emotional intelligence.
FIRST SESSION - 2 hours: Overview of Self-Management
Fundamental Concepts & Methods for Self-Management
Small Group Simulations: Spend Your Money
Small Group Simulation: Dealing with Distractions
Time Management Concept & Getting Things Done Method.
SECOND SESSION - 2 hours: Preparing
Small Group Discussion and Class Debate: Drucker, Covey and Allen advantages and draw backs
Elements of Personal Self Management Plan (PSMP).
THIRD SESSION - 2 hours: Processing, Organizing, Doing & Reviewing
How to focus and re-invent yourself
Review Personal Self Management Plan (PSMP)
Class discussion: Time Management for the Digital Age
Implementing your PSMP
Digital Tools for Time Management.
- Individual non-holder of V.A.T. Number: € 270,00 V.A.T. included
- Company or Professional, holder of V.A.T. Number: € 270,00 + V.A.T. (22%)
- CUOA Founding/Supporting Member; CUOA Master Current students and Alumni; Past and current Students of executive courses of over 60 hours: € 170,00 + V.A.T.
- Former Student of CUOA-IBS International Winter/Summer Programs: € 135,00 V.A.T. included.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum number of enrolled students in order to guarantee the quality and relevance of learning dynamics.
Registration and payment methods
To proceed with registration and payment please request the registration form by filling out the information request form here below.
We can deliver this course specifically for your company
CUOA Business School offers tailor-made training projects that are designed on companies specific needs.
For information: email@example.com
For more information, or to schedule a call, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org